5 months ago
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Short Hair
I recently cut my hair and ever since I keep remembering how much I love short hair. I feel so free and light. My hair is so easy to style and blows dry so very fast. I love to feel the extremely short hair at the nape of my neck. I have a wonderful hairdresser who also happens to be one of my dearest friends. She always does a great job. I can't believe she has been cutting my hair for almost five years! I am tempted to keep my short hair forever, but I have decided at some point in the next year to grow it out again. For some reason, Emmy (and now Sophie as a result) loves long hair. Whenever she sees a picture of me with long hair, she talks about how much better it looked when it was long. "When are you going to grow your hair long again, Mommy?" is a common question in our house. Often in public she points out the people who have long hair. Even though I love my short hair the most, I do enjoy a good pony tail every once in awhile, and I'm still kind of young, right? I'm not ready to resign myself to the same hairstyle for the rest of my life. But for now, I will enjoy my short 'do. I should post a picture, but I don't have any recent ones on hand. Which reminds me that I've had a couple requests for pregnancy pics. For those who want to see the ever-expanding belly or the recently-shorn hair, I will post a picture soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My comment was going to be, "I need pictures," but it sounds like you've anticipated my need. I look forward to seeing pictures whenever you get them posted!
Yay for short hair! (although I do love your long hair too) I always LOVE cutting your hair! :)
Post a Comment