I love to take naps. I've always been envious of those who live in Spain and who regularly take siestas. The best napping season of my life was during Emmy's first year. Ahh - those were the days. I took a nap every day when she did. Now, it is a little more difficult, but I do get to indulge in midday slumber from time to time. On Saturdays, Matt always makes sure I get to take a nap in the afternoon. Maybe it is for his own good, because I wake up with more energy and enthusiasm than I had before, and chances are, I'll stay up later that night in a partying kind of mood.
Today I have felt an odd recurrence of morning sickness. I was on the phone with my mom when I had to suddenly go throw up. Ever since, I've been a little tired and weak. Thankfully, the stars aligned and Emmy was quiet enough and content enough with Sesame Street and leftover Easter candy that I was able to take a satisfying nap.
5 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment