Friday, October 12, 2007

A Visit from the Clarkes

Last weekend, Heather, Jed, Chloe, and Zac came to visit us from Friday - Sunday. We had so much fun! I am so glad they went to such a great effort to see us. We ate Chicago pizza at Patxi's, spent the day at Half Moon Bay, and just had tons of fun talking, catching up, and watching the kids play. At Half Moon Bay, Emmy and Chloe had fun meandering through the pumpkins, dancing to the tune of a nearby fiddle. It was really cute. After the farm, we went to the beach. The water was freezing, of course, but it is always nice to be near the ocean. Emmy and Chloe were completely occupied with putting sand in buckets. Our beach trip ended when a rogue wave surprised and soaked them both. They got along so well! They did not fight, but had fun playing with Emmy's toys, running around, jumping on my bed, and getting into mischief. Zac had fun pushing the doll stroller around. I wish we could live nearby!
















3 comments:

Bek said...

so fun!! Miss Emmy looks so big and those other two children look like carbon copies of each other. I have a feeeling that new little miss Steiger will be the same.

I love seeing these pictures of Emmy. Good luck. P.S. You look SO GREAT... you make the rest of us pregos look like we aren't trying hard enough!! :-)

Rachel said...

Those pictures are so darling! You know I love autumn, so there are few things I can imagine that are better than kids at a pumpkin patch. :) I hope all is well, and I literally CANNOT WAIT for news of your baby. Maybe she's here already!

Love ya!
Rachel

Tamara said...

What a special treat to see two of the girls I grew up, all grown up with their beautiful families. You gals make me proud! Love and congrats to you on your new, sweet baby girl. love,

Tamara