
I am so blessed to have so many wonderful friends! This past Saturday, my friends threw me a wonderful baby shower. They were so thoughtful to include things that I love: children's books, strawberries, and surprises. Everyone contributed to giving me a double stroller, but since they wanted me to pick it out myself, they wrapped a huge box full of balloons. One of the balloons was a stork holding a picture of a stroller. What a fun surprise!

Jennilyn read "Guess How Much I Love You" and Holly led us in a game of identifying lines from classic children's books (I got them all right!) These two, along with Cassi, Cecily, Amber, Heather, and Suzi created a shower I will always remember. We feasted on warm scones, sipped strawberry mint juleps, and enjoyed the warm fall morning.
2 comments:
How great is that? I heard about that shower (but didn't get an invite..who do I talk too???? ). Those ladies are so creative and fun.
You look GREAT, I can't believe you are due any minute. Good luck!
Rebecca - I can't believe you didn't get an invite! How sad!!!! I hope you know that you were totally invited - I think sometimes these showers get crazy -the same thing has happened to me before. I hope to see you soon. Thanks for your kind words . . . I hope you're feeling well!
Post a Comment