Monday, October 1, 2007

Summer's End


"Summer afternoon--summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language" (Henry James). After a great start to my goals of blogging, I took a long break and now find that with less than three weeks to go before Baby #2 arrives on the scene, I should create a new post. Today is October 1 - summer has been over for a little while, but I thought I'd pay one last tribute before embracing fall. Here are some happy moments from the last several weeks.


Emmy at Nash's birthday party with Kalijane.

At the top of Angel Island on Labor Day. After a long and arduous hike for a very pregnant person, I wondered if I might actually go into labor on Labor Day!





Matt and I both agree that swimming with Emmy has been one of the highlights of our summer. She is a bubble-blowing, water-loving, twisting, turning, jumping fish in the water and we'll miss our swim time!

So excited for her new dollhouse!



Emmy and her little friend Abby! She's practicing for her own little baby sister.



No comments: