Today:
I woke up to the sound of poring rain. I longed to stay in bed and enjoy the gray light and the soothing patter above me.
Two adorable girls fought over who got to lay next to me on the couch.
I laughed when I said, "Look at those feet!" to Sophie while I was changing her diaper and she said, "My feet are pretty!"
Emmy and Sophie had the time of their lives playing in a gigantic puddle with their friends. By the end, all six little girls were naked and loving it.
I let Emmy watch too much TV.
I enjoyed Sophie laying her head on my shoulder after her nap.
I read "Emmy and the Fantastic Seahorse Race," "Who Pooped in Yosemite Park?" "Skippyjon Jones" twice, and "Where is Baby's Belly Button?"
I cleaned my kitchen until it was almost shiny. (It is so old and lived in that it will never really shine).
I enjoyed a quiet and peaceful lunch to myself.
I almost tore my hair out while Emmy raged in her room, not wanting to go to bed.
I found something that was lost.
I am happily enjoying the latest episode of LOST.
And that is all.
2 comments:
These day to day random moments of life are soon forgotton. I wish I could remember one ordinary day when you kids were small. I am glad you wrote about it.
sophie's bangs look SUPER cute in this pic!
Post a Comment