| Music lessons start early in the Steiger house |
| These two are a kick! |
| Just an ordinary afternoon, Ryan sampling Will's babyfood |
| Just bein' cute |
| This marks the first time in my 8 years of being a mom, that a child has fallen asleep while being read to - what a poor sleep-deprived little sweetheart of a 3 year old |
2 comments:
What cute pictures! But my favorite is the one of Ryan and Sophie in costume. Truly captures a fun moment!
I love the picture of Sophie in Ryan's underwear... hilarious! I was thinking about you tonight and something you said to me when we last saw you. You mentioned that one by one your close friends were moving away and you felt lonely. This week my best friend here where we live is moving. My heart is heavy. I thought of you and what you must have felt and hoped that your heart was lighter. :)
Post a Comment