5 months ago
Sunday, September 1, 2013
Fly on a wall
If you were a fly on the wall at my house, these are the things you might hear:
Ryan in prayer: "Bless us to be healthy and strong . . . long pause . . . like Superman"
Ryan, scrunching his neck and lowering his head as low as he can, : "Look, I have a little neck. Like Will!"
Sophie's thoughts on the book "Extra Yarn" : "I love that story. The girl never runs out of yarn. Just like you can never run out of love!"
Ryan, who likes to rest his head on his blanket and sleep in the car, discovers his blanket is not in the car: "I'll just sleep with my head."
Sophie: "What are we going to do today?" repeat 10 times.
Sophie, saying emphatically to Emmy who was bothering Ryan: "Stop saying that to my friend, Ryan!!"
Sophie, eating vanilla ice cream: "Can I put an Oreo in my ice cream? This ice cream needs more taste!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh what precious grandchildren I have!
This is adorable! Your kids say the cutest things! I can't believe how big Will is getting!!!
That Sophie is just the sweetest thing with such a big and gentle heart!
Post a Comment