I can't believe I have an 8 year old! Last Saturday, Emmy chose to be baptized. It was a wonderful and happy day. Her eyes had a special sparkle and she was all smiles. I can't tell you how much I love this girl.
That picture of Emmy is GORGEOUS!!! Such a pretty little lady! Congratulations on your baptism, Emmy! We are very happy for you. :) (You are quite the photographer, Katie!)
Laurel - I can't take credit for the picture! We had a photographer friend take pics at Liberty Park while we were in Utah! I hope you are doing well with 4 kids!! Life is still crazy for us.
Emmy, very hot, in the car: I'm so hot it's like seven suns are shining on me!
Me: What did you do at school today? Emmy: I don't remember Me: Why not? Emmy: When I'm six I'll be able to remember. Me: Why? Emmy: Because when I'm six, I'll be able to remember what happens when I'm five.
UPDATE: Today Emmy turned six, and I reminded her that now that she is six she can tell me about all of the fun things she did in Kindergarten. She said she couldn't and and I said: "But don't you remember you told me that when you turned six you'd remember everything that happened when you were five?" And she said: "Yeah, but I think I was wrong."
Sophie: We'll always love each other forever, right?
Me: Sophie! Sophie: I'm not Sophie. I'm Rapunzel.
Me: Emmy, please stop bothering Ryan. Emmy: I can't. He's just too cute!
4 comments:
That picture of Emmy is GORGEOUS!!! Such a pretty little lady! Congratulations on your baptism, Emmy! We are very happy for you. :) (You are quite the photographer, Katie!)
Love this picture! Wish we could have been there! Yay for Emmy!
Laurel - I can't take credit for the picture! We had a photographer friend take pics at Liberty Park while we were in Utah! I hope you are doing well with 4 kids!! Life is still crazy for us.
Amy - we wish you could have been there too!!!
I loved how happy and welcoming she was to everyone that came to share her special day. I could tell she felt so beautiful in her lovely white dress!
Post a Comment