I made these cupcakes for Becca's baby shower and they were simply delicious. This was my first time making a cupcake with filling inside - so that was a learning experience - but I was thrilled with the end result and can't wait to eat them again!!
The Cake Recipe
The Raspberry Buttercream:
1 cup butter, room temperature
1/2 cup raspberry filling
6 cups powdered sugar
2 oz. cream chees
The Raspberry Buttercream:
1 cup butter, room temperature
1/2 cup raspberry filling
6 cups powdered sugar
2 oz. cream chees
The Raspberry Filling: (estimated - I can't quite remember the proportions!)
About 3 cups of raspberries
About 1/2 cup sugar
1-2 TBS of cornstarch
Puree the raspberries, strain the seeds, whisk everything together in a saucepan until it is boiling and thickened. Take off the heat and cool down.
2 comments:
These were divine!!
They look amazing and I bet they taste better than any you could buy at those fancy cupcake stores!
Post a Comment