Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!



A few weeks ago, I turned 31. To celebrate, my two girls and I dressed up Fancy Nancy style and went out for parfaits at none other than Baskin Robbins (get it?). You, my dear friends, know me, and so you are probably not surprised that I actually went out in public looking like this. But Emmy is still getting to know her own mother, and asked me if I was embarrassed. (Funny because she actually dictated my outfit and then chose something perfectly normal for herself). I said of course not and walked into the ice cream parlor with head held high.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Steve said...

Happy Birthday! I thought they were supposed to go to the King's Crown. :)

Rachel said...

Such a fun mommy! How many other 31 year olds get to celebrate with such sunny companions and in such regal clothes? Happy day!

Laurel said...

That picture is priceless! The look Emmy has on her face as she is looking up at you says it all. What a fun mom you are Katie! Happy Birthday!!

Roxane said...

Happy Birthday Katie! I love the outfit!