I ask you: what mom out there can have a blog and NOT post pictures of her cute kids in their Halloween costumes? Even though Halloween is old news . . . I cannot resist.
3 comments:
anndejong2@gmail.com
said...
They are so adorable! Emmy is picture perfect, Ryan is such a cute little Punkin, and Sophie, is just the quintessential (did I spell that right?) princess! I am extremely blessed to have such wonderful grandchildren.
Emmy, very hot, in the car: I'm so hot it's like seven suns are shining on me!
Me: What did you do at school today? Emmy: I don't remember Me: Why not? Emmy: When I'm six I'll be able to remember. Me: Why? Emmy: Because when I'm six, I'll be able to remember what happens when I'm five.
UPDATE: Today Emmy turned six, and I reminded her that now that she is six she can tell me about all of the fun things she did in Kindergarten. She said she couldn't and and I said: "But don't you remember you told me that when you turned six you'd remember everything that happened when you were five?" And she said: "Yeah, but I think I was wrong."
Sophie: We'll always love each other forever, right?
Me: Sophie! Sophie: I'm not Sophie. I'm Rapunzel.
Me: Emmy, please stop bothering Ryan. Emmy: I can't. He's just too cute!
3 comments:
They are so adorable! Emmy is picture perfect, Ryan is such a cute little Punkin, and Sophie, is just the quintessential (did I spell that right?) princess! I am extremely blessed to have such wonderful grandchildren.
THEY ARE THE CUTEST!!! I just wanted to cry at how cute ryan is in that costume!!!
The kids at Gunn High School who put on the school Halloween party agreed with us when they voted Emmy the cutest cowgirl!
Post a Comment