It has been almost two months since my last post. If you're guessing that the adorable little face you're looking at is the reason, then you are right! This little Ryan has kept me completely busy! He has been my most engaging and smiling baby at the earliest age . . . but my most difficult sleeper. Despite my absolute lack of sleep, I adore him as does the rest of the family.
Here are a few facts about Ryan:
He is TALL. For a baby, that is.
When he smiles, he often squawks with joy.
He moves constantly.
He loves to be snuggled.
He likes to be rocked. (phew! my girls required that we pace the floors when they were fussy).
He has a beautifully shaped head.
We think he'll be a blondie.
He likes his head massaged.
He is STRONG.
So there you have it. We're alive, we're well. And I'm feeling an urgency to hop into bed. G'night.
8 comments:
I feel lucky to be able to snuggle with him!
How do you capture such beautiful moments? That's a gorgeous picture. I love that you adore your boy and can tell that he feels the same way :-)
That is the most precious picture EVER! He is such an adorable and lucky baby!
Oh, how I love that boy! He is beautiful!
What a sweetie! He sounds kind of like my little Austin. Thanks for posting!
Those pictures of Ryan are so cute! He is so handsome and has the perfect signature Steiger smile.
Oh my heavens his smile is adorable. I can't believe how big it is and contagious. I found myself smiling at the computer screen for minutes afterward. I like you.
I haven't been on your blog for a while, but I'm so happy to see pictures of this little guy! He's adorable...I can't wait to hear about having a boy changes the family dynamics (and then hope to learn from you!).
Post a Comment