Thursday, July 1, 2010

Emmy and Sophie have a Little Brother!






After being 6 days overdue, our little guy has finally arrived . . . meet Ryan John Steiger! Imagine our surprise when he weighed in at 9 lbs. 8 ounces and was 22 inches long!

15 comments:

Steve said...

Congrats! He looks like his daddy.

Ence Family said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you guys! Boy's are so much fun!!!

Heather said...

YAY! He looks like matt to me too! So cute

Opa said...

Katie, what a wonderful blessing! We are thrilled for you, Matt, and the girls! Love DAD

taylor said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you!!

Laurel said...

Hooray, a boy!!! Congratulations to all of you! We are very happy for you! What a sweet picture of you and Ryan, Katie. You are a beautiful mommy!!

J said...

WAHOO!! He is so adorable! And i can't believe that pic of the two of you in the hospital! You look so amazing. I'm pretty sure I looked like a zombie with all three of mine! :) CONGRATS!

Rachel said...

What a cutie! Great pictures! The girls look so happy (who wouldn't, with cupcakes and "champagne"), and Ryan is a sweet, beautiful baby. And of course you look amazing!

Congratulations!

Suzi said...

Katie--you make it look so easy! He is gorgeous, and so are you! Congratulations!

Amber said...

I am so thrilled for you, Katie! Can't wait to see you, meet him, and hear all about it. The girls look thrilled and you look gorgeous. Almost annoyingly so. :) Well done!

Roxane said...

He is so cute!!! I love all the pictures. Congratulations!!!!!!!

Alison said...

He is a big one! Congratulations and have fun with a boy--a whole new world!

Gourley Family said...

Congrats Katie! A boy! I love the name Ryan! You don't even look like you just had a baby...no fair! Hope all is still going well!

Emily Peterson said...

Congratulations! You look too beautiful to have just had a baby! I'm really excited for you and your cute family. Your girls are adorable--how fun to have them drink a toast to their little brother!

amber said...

Katie, congratulations! What a gorgeous boy. I hope you're getting sleep here and there, and that everyone's settling in to your new, five person family! Love to you and your darling crew...