Hello family and friends! Here are the latest pics of our little Sophie girl. We are enjoying getting to know her as she becomes more aware and a little less sleepy. Emmy is starting to get used to sharing her mommy and has lots of fun kissing her new sister and trying to help her when she's crying.

Yes, I know I'm adorable

One month old and something to smile about

Hello there!

Pretty in pink

I love to be swaddled!
Bundled up and ready for the park!

Cuddling with Grandpa Jim

A Fun Visit from a proud Uncle Adam
2 comments:
Katie, she is beautiful. I am so glad that Emmy is doing a bit better. That is a hard adjustment for some kids (most kids) and it just takes a little bit of time and patience (funny how both are in short supply w/ a newborn around...).....
Thanks for the picture updates...
Yay for Sophie! Sorry I haven't checked your blog in a little while. I've been busy letting December kick my trash. :) But I'm glad I got to see the updates, and I l-o-v-e that little striped sweater set. Too cute! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment