
I cannot believe that little Sophie is now three months old! What a milestone. Everyone says that three months is magical, and its true! She is grinning and laughing, wiggling and cooing. And still preventing me from getting much-needed sleep . . . so maybe magical isn't the right word. But still . . . we think she's pretty neat.

Emmy is starting to get used to sharing the spotlight with her baby sister. In fact, she adores Sophie. Her favorite activity is to get really close (too close) to Sophie's face and say in loud and loving tones, "Sophie, Sophie, Sophie, Sophie . . ." Sometimes, Sophie laughs and smiles. Other times, I have to rescue her. (see below . . .)


3 comments:
Yay! I actually haven't checked your blog for awhile (obviously) but was so thrilled for a treat today. What beautiful girls! I, of course, love the pictures with Emmy and Sophie. Too funny. What a lovely display of sisterly affection. :)
I love to see new pictures of Sophie. I am also glad that big sister is adjusting better. It can be a tough transition.. she is a cutie!!
I LOVE this! what great photos.
Post a Comment