We've survived the first week - but that's about all I have time to say. Enjoy the pics and don't be fooled by the sweet and happy grins of Miss Emmy . . . there have been happy moments for sure, but we didn't think to take pictures of her tantrums and attempts to rip Sophie away from me.
3 comments:
Two sweet girls! (Three, if you count the sweet mama!) I love Sophie's expression in the picture with Matt. Newborn faces are so wonderfully expressive...in an accidental sort of way. I'm so glad you have this blog!
You're right about newborn's faces - and they change expressions constantly. I can just sit there forever watching her change her expression. I love your blog too! Thanks for checking up on us!!
What a sweetie! I talked to Suzi and she told me that you are having Emmy drama. I am sorry, even when you know it is normal, it still is hard to deal with in the moment... it does get better...if that helps.
They are both beautiful girls!
Post a Comment