Oh how we love our Ryan boy! He is the most enthusiastic and eager little boy and he has brought our family so much joy! For his birthday he requested chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and chocolate ice cream. He proudly ate 3 pancakes for breakfast. His favorite gifts were his own Giants hat and Giants baseball outfit. He got to stay up until 10:30 playing Legos with Uncle Stephen. He was full of hugs and kisses for everyone. It has been a happy day from the moment he woke up until the moment he went to bed snuggled up with the new quilt Ashley made for him.
| Chocolate yumminess |
| Jumping extra high in his new clothes |
| Playing with Stephen's Lego train |
4 comments:
Yesterday was so fun with him. He is so cute! CHOO CHOO!
I don't think you could find a happier boy! What fun pictures these are. We loved seeing you last week. I only wish it could be more often. I hope you aren't too lonely with all your close friends moving away.
What a cutie pie!! I sure do miss him and the rest of your kids! Lilly misses the company too. They were all so good with her!!
He seriously has the best smile!1
Post a Comment