Friday, July 13, 2012

Watch out, we have a TWO-YEAR-OLD on our hands!

We had the happiest day celebrating our little Ryan boy - he simple delights us. 
A few fun facts about Ryan:

  • His greatest love is his binky 
  • His second greatest love is his Daddy 
  • His third love is any sort of ball, but especially, basketballs, and I promise that Matt and I have not been  pushing this on him! He will stand at the basketball court and dribble, dribble, dribble, then shoot. He can do this over and over again, all the while with a very serious and determined expression. 
  • He loves to take naps 
  • His favorite song is "E-I-O" - otherwise known as "Old MacDonald" 
  • He has always loved reading books 
  • As sweet as he is, he has a hitting problem. And when we ask him if he hit someone, he will answer in the happiest and sweetest voice, "Mmm-hmm" 
  • He can draw circles - and proudly announced this to me the other day: "a circle, Mommy" - I have to say, I was pretty amazed 
  • He gives the sweetest kisses 
  • He is very social - when his friends are around, he is all smiles

So excited to have his own bike

Ryan's buddy - also named Ryan

the anticipation . . .

what a moment - to have everyone singing just to him!

pleased with the cake

having fun with a great big ball

No comments: