Thursday, June 21, 2012

Moments

Our little Ryan LOVES shoes - he puts them on first thing in the morning.  These are his newest pair, and he is just so happy to wear them!

Another ladybug friend

Camping with Daddy

Emmy celebrating her birthday at school 
Emmy showing off her award-winning art

Emmy's cute card for her teacher


Sophie helped Ryan find almost matching clothes, and the two enjoyed a mid-morning snack together

Sophie at Joy School graduation

Emmy showing us her work at her end of year showcase

Ryan just happened to be wearing matching shirts with his good friend, Adam 

Sophie, backstage, ready to perform in "Mickey Motion"

she said to me, "I just can't wait to be in the stage!"

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love when I see a new blog post from you. That picture of Ryan and his friend is so cute! Is Sophie a tap dancer? I love tap dancing. How cute!