Sunday, June 20, 2010

Take the Poll

For my dear friends who read this blog . . . notice the poll in the upper left hand corner . . . take a vote! Hopefully the verdict will be in sometime this week . . . you never know!

3 comments:

Opa said...

Katie, whomever (s)he is, (s)he will be wonderful.

I bet on a boy because statistically you are due!

Good luck this week we are anxiously awaiting the outcome (pun intended).

love DAD

Rachel said...

Well, I was hoping to share my birthday with your little one. And then I thought it would be a fun Father's Day treat. And then I thought it seemed fitting for you to have a baby on the first day of summer... And now, unless you're in the hospital RIGHT NOW, I will have to start hunting for another landmark day in the next week. Regardless, I'm excited for you!

Roxane said...

I can't wait to hear. I am wondering when your mom will be there.