Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Three Wishes on a Wednesday . . .

This morning when Emmy woke up, she had all kinds of great ideas. Here's a little blip of our conversation.

Emmy: If a genie gave me a wish, I would wish that everything I touched would turn into candy. Because I love candy.

Me: What about me and Daddy? Would you want us to turn into candy?

Emmy: No, I would just ask the genie if everything could turn into candy except you, and Daddy, and Sophie.

Me: Oh, good.

Emmy: I would also wish that everything I asked for, you and Daddy would always say "yes."

Me: Don't remember what I said, (I had just woken up) but something to the effect of, "dream on!"

Emmy: If the genie gave me another wish, I would wish that everything everywhere would be pink. Except our faces.

Me: That would be a lot of pink.

Emmy: I love pink. Do you think that one of my friends' daddies might be a genie?

Me: Maybe, we'll have to see . . .

Emmy: Maybe Brandon is a genie. Or Dave.

Me: That would be fun!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Katie, you write the best blog posts. I adore reading your blog. I just wanted to tell you that! xoxo

Katie said...

Thank you, Amber!! That means a lot to me! You've made my day!