So our fifteen-month-old little Sophie is finally realizing she knows how to walk! She's been so scared the last few months. Whenever we try to get her to walk, she sits down as quickly as she can, sometimes laying her head on the ground or crying. The first time she took steps, she cried the whole time. Somehow, she's figured out that its not so bad, and she's gaining confidence. Here she goes!
BTW, the strange lines on her face are colored markers. She and Emmy were enjoying them too much for me to interfere.

1 comment:
Cute, cute! I'm glad you mentioned about the markers, because I watched it three times trying to figure out what was on her face before I finished reading the post.
Clara walked at 13 months, and I was glad--both that she hadn't walked sooner and that she had finally started walking. It gets hard to tote around a big baby! Congrats!
Post a Comment