Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tagged

My great friend, Rachel, "tagged" me. She probably knows I love stuff like this. So here are my answers to the following questions.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Taking pictures of sunsets
2. Making new friends
3. Gaining 10 lbs (who would have thought drinking a Jamba Juice every day in addition to other meals and snacks would make such a difference?!)
4. Sleeping for hours every Sunday afternoon
5. Exploring the underground of BYU

5 things on my list of things to do today:
1. the dishes
2. filing papers
3. play the piano
4. go to bed early (ha!)
5. lots of thank you notes


5 snacks I enjoy:
1. ice cream
2. yogurt and granola
3. popcorn
4. clementine oranges (I have to agree, Rachel)
5. almonds


5 things I'd do if I became a millionaire: (the following are what I'd do after the practical and generous things)
1. Buy a vacation home in the Outer Banks
2. Always fly direct
3. Eat at great restaurants at least once a week
4. Take a few months to live in a small village in Italy, take cooking classes, and ride bikes with Matt through the countryside
5. Buy some land for a fruit and vegetable garden


5 places I've lived
1. Cincinnati, OH
2. Frankfurt, Germany
3. Los Angeles, CA
4. Denver, CO
5. Provo, UT

5 jobs I've had
1. J. Crew sales associate - hated the job, loved the discount on clothes
2. Early morning custodian at BYU - the job started at 5 am - didn't last long
3. High school English teacher - best job ever - except for the papers to grade!
4. Receptionist at Stanford - I think I would have enjoyed being a Stanford student more than a Stanford employee!
5. Special Collections Assistant at the BYU Library

5 people I tag
I don't even know who reads this blog - so if you read this, you are IT!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Ahhh, I should've known your answers would be much more clever than mine. What a fun read for my morning!

Katie said...

Rachel - whatever, the whole time I was writing mine, I kept thinking, "my answers are nowhere near as funny as Rachel's!"