Oh, I love your blog! This is Natalie Hill...I have to add you to our blog so you can read it. We got a strange comment and I decided to make it a private blog. Anyway, I love your bits of poetry and the way you tell a story. Your girls are beautiful. You are such a wonderful mom.
Emmy, very hot, in the car: I'm so hot it's like seven suns are shining on me!
Me: What did you do at school today? Emmy: I don't remember Me: Why not? Emmy: When I'm six I'll be able to remember. Me: Why? Emmy: Because when I'm six, I'll be able to remember what happens when I'm five.
UPDATE: Today Emmy turned six, and I reminded her that now that she is six she can tell me about all of the fun things she did in Kindergarten. She said she couldn't and and I said: "But don't you remember you told me that when you turned six you'd remember everything that happened when you were five?" And she said: "Yeah, but I think I was wrong."
Sophie: We'll always love each other forever, right?
Me: Sophie! Sophie: I'm not Sophie. I'm Rapunzel.
Me: Emmy, please stop bothering Ryan. Emmy: I can't. He's just too cute!
4 comments:
Oh, I love your blog! This is Natalie Hill...I have to add you to our blog so you can read it. We got a strange comment and I decided to make it a private blog. Anyway, I love your bits of poetry and the way you tell a story. Your girls are beautiful. You are such a wonderful mom.
Oh my goodness...I know I just posted a comment but I had to say how CUTE to the funny things Emmy says! I love it. Oh children are so precious.
Dang, she's got some good Steiger running form. I'll look for her on the cover of Runner's World in about 20 years.
Miz Katie,
You have a great eye for poetry and I love your photos and comments about your girls. Thank you for making my day a brighter one with your posts!
Post a Comment