Love it, love it, love it!! I am so excited to be able to keep caught up on all things Steiger with this blog. Emmy is truly a doll--such a fun mix of you and Matt. And congrats on the upcoming addition! I can't wait to see pictures.
I know I sent you an update about our new blog address, but I sent it to your hotmail account. Just in case you didn't get it, here it is: b-bog.blogspot.com.
Matt & Katie, thanks for the invite to preview the blog! I love these things they make it so easy to stay in touch with so many people.
On a separate note, Emmy is just a doll and you guys look great as well.
I will share with you our blog, http://stinsonian.blogspot.com/ we aren't as sophisticated with it as you guys are yours, but we are trying to get there...
Emmy, very hot, in the car: I'm so hot it's like seven suns are shining on me!
Me: What did you do at school today? Emmy: I don't remember Me: Why not? Emmy: When I'm six I'll be able to remember. Me: Why? Emmy: Because when I'm six, I'll be able to remember what happens when I'm five.
UPDATE: Today Emmy turned six, and I reminded her that now that she is six she can tell me about all of the fun things she did in Kindergarten. She said she couldn't and and I said: "But don't you remember you told me that when you turned six you'd remember everything that happened when you were five?" And she said: "Yeah, but I think I was wrong."
Sophie: We'll always love each other forever, right?
Me: Sophie! Sophie: I'm not Sophie. I'm Rapunzel.
Me: Emmy, please stop bothering Ryan. Emmy: I can't. He's just too cute!
6 comments:
Wow!! She has changed so much!!!
It will be so fun to read your blog (now I can be the lurker...)
Love it, love it, love it!! I am so excited to be able to keep caught up on all things Steiger with this blog. Emmy is truly a doll--such a fun mix of you and Matt. And congrats on the upcoming addition! I can't wait to see pictures.
I know I sent you an update about our new blog address, but I sent it to your hotmail account. Just in case you didn't get it, here it is: b-bog.blogspot.com.
Yay!!!
Matt & Katie, thanks for the invite to preview the blog! I love these things they make it so easy to stay in touch with so many people.
On a separate note, Emmy is just a doll and you guys look great as well.
I will share with you our blog, http://stinsonian.blogspot.com/ we aren't as sophisticated with it as you guys are yours, but we are trying to get there...
Hi Steigers! Lil Emmy is such a cutie. By the way, I really enjoyed Interpreter of Maladies.
Here's Kaelyn's blog: http://kaeray.blogspot.com
Lund and Jenn
Hi Steigers! Lil Emmy is such a cutie. By the way, I really enjoyed Interpreter of Maladies.
Here's Kaelyn's blog: http://kaeray.blogspot.com
Lund and Jenn
She is so beautiful! Congrats on the new one to come as well! We miss you guys our there. Red heads are fun, huh? I'm glad all is going well.
Post a Comment