Thursday, January 16, 2014

Why isn't it Christmas?

And when will it be Christmas again?

These are constant questions posed to me by ever-inquisitive Ryan.  He will notice a left-over ornament not packed away, or remember a gift he received, and mull over the sad fact that we have to wait a l-o-o-o-ng time for Christmas to come again.

I do love Christmastime.  Here is a nostalgic little walk down memory lane:

Cute girls cuddling

What could be cuter?

Ice skating adventures

Look at that happy boy!

Mary and Angel

Christmas Eve gifts

Our own little elf

Showing off new jammies and slippers

So happy with new dolls

Love the Christmas morning sleepy faces, bedhead, and happy anticipation

So excited!

This little guy LOVED the fact that we all sat around on the rug with him. So many new things to touch and play with!

Tough guy

lovingly admiring her new friends

Best Christmas present ever

Big Christmas surprise:  a trip to Nannie and Opa and the SNOW

1 comment:

Amy said...

I can't get over Will's red hair! I love it! I think I may just come take your children. So cute! Loved these pictures!