Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Little Bear

Born March 11, 2013 at 3:35 pm 8 pounds 21 inches We adore this boy! The verdict is still out on his name . . . stay tuned!






10 comments:

AlisonH said...

Beautiful! Congratulations, and welcome to the world, little one!

Steph said...

So cute Katie and Matt! Congratulations and good luck deciding on a name. Love you.

Ashley Lund said...

Does he have red hair?? HE IS SO ADORABLEEEEE!!!!

Amy said...

So cute!!! I think you just need to stick with Little Bear:)

Jess said...

Congrats, Katie. He is adorable!

Rachel said...

Congratulations! He looks so beautiful. I love the second picture! And you look great, Katie! And he looks extremely tiny in that picture with Matt! Love them all. Congrats again!

taylor said...

Oh hooray, hooray! Congratulations! We're so thrilled for all of you. Love, TT&E

Shannon said...

Katie - He's beyond perfect! How precious your family is. I haven't caught up with you in ages. How has life been since BYU? We have six crazy cuties of our own. Sure do miss your beautiful, infectious smile! Congratulations again!

-Brittany Hoyt Dickman (I go by my first name now, Shannon)

Alison said...

What a cutie! Congratulations!

Woolfman said...

Wow, wow, wow. What a cutie.