There has been both drama and scandal in the Steiger home! Since learning how to write, Emmy uses the almighty pen to express her feelings, usually of anger or sadness. She will quickly turn on her little bed light to find the pen and paper she has stashed up by her bed. Then she goes to work, writing the passions of her troubled heart. Tonight Emmy presented me, Matt, with a letter that I was to urgently have Katie read the instant she came home. I then had to promise I would have Katie respond with a note this very night. Well here are the skeletons in our closet, presented by Emmy (Emmy your mother will be sure to not miss your note by my posting this for all to see :)):
Wold you like to be yeled at and somewon being mean when you are singing hapily? Be Treated how you wold whant to be treated. this skripshur I keep in my mind evreday. I triy not to let go of it. I think you shold do this to.
P.S. it also helps your temper.
Love, your doter Emmy
Thank you to all of Emmy's fabulous primary teachers that have helped her learn this Golden Rule, and in turn teach it to my amazing, wonderful, and temper-filled wife. Oh yeah, Katie: Matthew 7:12
1 week ago

3 comments:
I'll make sure not to sing happily around Katie so I don't get "yeled" at. :)
I laughed OUT LOUD at reading this post! Way to go Matt! Luckily I have seen many a singing moments in the Steiger household and know Katie as a lover of songs. Sorry Emmy, no sympathy here! Lots of love though! :)
Lol I love this!
Post a Comment