This morning Sophie said, "I want to be a princess when I grow up. And a bug girl."
I said something generic like, "That's nice."
and then she said, "I'm kind of like a bug fairy."
She cracks me up. She truly loves bugs and would love nothing more than to spend all day, every day, lifting up stones and digging in the dirt, looking for her little friends.
 |
| Sophie's Salamander |
 |
| Sophie's teacher at church knew how much she would appreciate this cup of ladybugs |
 |
| The cutest baby snail ever |
 |
| always a favorite, the roly-poly |
 |
| Sophie's first caterpillar |
2 comments:
That's pretty cute, but after looking at all those pictures I have to admit that I'm very grateful Clara likes dinosaurs, outer space, and volcanoes instead of bugs. I am not a good bug mama, though I've gotten better over the years. I love the intent look on her face when she's studying the ladybugs!
I think Bug Fairy perfectly describes little Sophie! She's such a perfect combination of girlie girl and just loving those bugs. What a sweet girl!
Post a Comment