Thursday, December 9, 2010

Babies Grow Up Too Fast



I can't believe Ryan is five months old. I LOVE that little boy soooooooo much! I decided tonight as I was rocking him that baby boys are every bit as sweet as baby girls. Their clothes may not have ruffles, but boys are just as cute.

I think when I was a mother of two girls, I secretly thought girls were more adorable. Of course I was wrong.

My little Ryan found his toes this week and it is delightful to see him holding on to his feet, completely entertained. I've got to get a picture.

I have been in love with all of my babies - but I feel like I can appreciate my third a little more than the others because I realize that someday, he'll get bigger and have BIGGER opinions and BIGGER mood swings. He'll start to do naughty things, even on purpose sometimes. Someday, he'll probably whine and complain and not want to go to bed. He might hit the other kids in nursery or throw his food off his plate in disgust. The possibilities are endless. So for now, I'll just soak in the pure sweetness of this baby boy who is always ready with a grin and who sees me as the center of his world.




1 comment:

Roxane said...

He is soooo cute Katie! You have adorable children. I really want to see all of you sometime soon.