Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hair Revolution Day

I've prepared most of you for this day - the day I would throw caution to the wind and go shorter than I've ever gone before. So, despite how shy I feel about posting these pictures, I will post them. The before and after. Here you go:

Before

After

7 comments:

enigmatic said...

You're haircut is super cute!

Woolfman said...

Hey, you gotta show a picture of the back on the new hair do to get the full effect. Looks awesome and Jennilyn can't stop talking about how she wants to cut her own hair now.

J said...

I can't remember the last time I was so excited to cut someone's hair! YAY for Hair Revolution!! ;)

Amber said...

WOW! Katie - you look AMAZING!!! I love the hair revolution. So chic!!!

Rachel said...

Love it! You know I've always been pro-adventurous hair! I'm proud of you. :) It really looks great--very chic.

I am currently in the middle of growing my hair out. It's my pattern: super short, then grow for six months or so...then short...then grow...I can never make up my mind. But now that I've seen your cute 'do--I kind of what to cut mine again!

Gourley Family said...

It looks incredible and seems to fit who you are just perfectly! Makes me want to chop my own hair. Miss you tons!

Katie said...

Thanks to all! If you're thinking of cutting - go for it. It feels great!!