Although we had a practice session of blowing out candles a few nights before, Emmy wasn't sure if it was what she wanted to do, so her Daddy helped her out.For lunch we had some of Emmy's favorite foods: smoothies, hotdogs, and fruit (canteloupe, watermelon, and strawberries . . . yum!) She ate everything off her plate, asked for more, and was at the table after all of her friends were long gone.


Emmy with her friends Kalijane and Nash. They made these visors and wore them with pride!
The kids had fun decorating these pictures with stickers and paint. 
Grandma Jojo made these beautiful cupcakes! Emmy was very excited for her birthday party to begin and couldn't help but taste a few samples of the frosting when I wasn't looking.

Paradise=Grandma and Jojo surrounding her on both sides with M&Ms and Nerds after a swim in the pool.

If looks could kill . . . she's actually saying here, "no picture, Mommy." I guess even at two, she doesn't want to be photographed in the morning before she's gotten ready for the day.
The kids had fun decorating these pictures with stickers and paint.
Grandma Jojo made these beautiful cupcakes! Emmy was very excited for her birthday party to begin and couldn't help but taste a few samples of the frosting when I wasn't looking.

Paradise=Grandma and Jojo surrounding her on both sides with M&Ms and Nerds after a swim in the pool.

If looks could kill . . . she's actually saying here, "no picture, Mommy." I guess even at two, she doesn't want to be photographed in the morning before she's gotten ready for the day.



2 comments:
OH KATIE! I love these pictures you put up! I wanted to laugh SO HARD when I saw the one of Emmy pointing to the camera, but I am so tired that I couldn't, so I was sad. But that is the funniest picture ever! hahaha. SHE IS THE CUTEST!
The picture of Emmy eating her cereal is a classic Katie face. I can just see you looking at me like that!
Post a Comment